Saturday 5 October 2013

More French buildings in Cambodia.

The first building is in Battambang. It is known as Ancient House which sounds a bit odd as we were told that it was built in about 1920. I could not take as many photos as there was a family living there who we did not know and did not feel like being too pushy. The interior was just plain wood and not too photogenic.



This house we were informed was built in about 1930. I am not sure what the walls were made of as they are really thin with a cement looking coating on them with very little in the way of ripples or warping.










House next door.


Some kind of watch tower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.