Saturday 4 October 2014

The Carrion Crew

I'd like to present the popular crew from the Carrion Movies, well my version of the "Carry On" cast members. These are based on various Movies such as Carry On Up the Jungle and Carry On Up the Kyber. Barbs did not appear in either of these movies but I had to include her. The figure of Barbs was taken from my Old West collection and given a new hair colour and base. I feel that I should have repainted the skin tones to match the others as she is a bit pale, but I guess that fits her image.

This is the first time that I have attempted to paint Tartan and feel that I made the pattern too sparse but am pretty happy with it.


Barbs, Private Widdle, Sir Sydney Rough Diamond, Lady Rough Diamond and The Khasi of Kalibar.


Unnamed extra, Itsy Ditsy, Phil McCracken, Bungdit In, Unnamed extra.

As some people may not be aware of the Carry On Movies here is the trailer for Carry On Up the Kyber.


7 comments:

  1. Cool stuff. Don't know the Carrion Movies but your figures look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Do you know about Warlord Games's Kenneth Williams/Caesar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had forgotten about him, thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  3. When I get some money to buy more figures I will buy some proper Scottish troops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite Carry On films. Nice realisation!

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.