Monday 5 January 2015

Mad Max vehicle - Desert Storm.

The second vehicle I've done for my Mad Max type additions to my Future War collection.

The vehicle started out as a Disney Cars 4x4 called "Veiled Threat". Good name but once I painted it in Desert colours I thought "Desert Storm" was more fitting. I have some 1/35th scale Black coloured stencils packed away somewhere which will be used to finish it off.

The build was really simple with the addition of plastic card panels and Jerry Cans to the side. The 50 cals will probably only have a forward firing arc using a flame template, and the driver can use his personal weapon to the sides. I think that it should have a limited supply of ammo due to the difficulty of reloading.





2 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.