Friday 27 March 2015

Weird War Vietnam Hot Rod Truck.

I have finished my M35 Truck. I could have spent more time on it but decided that larger scaled models do not interest me as much as it used to. I painted it and the figures using Wargaming methods and did not use an airbrush for a change. I intend fitting a Stars and Stripes decal to the Woman's helmet when I can locate it in my spare room. She was painted like this photo of Raquel Welch but unfortunately does not look like her at all.


The Truck got an engine and pipes from a Hot Wheels set, a chop job on the roof and the chassis was shortened. I quite like the finished model but doubt I will do anything similar for awhile.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.