Saturday 25 April 2015

More Militaria just arrived.

A few items have just arrived from Army and Outdoors (a local supplier).
Two LC1 Ammo pouches, a British Army towel (to wear around my neck) and a metre of Para cord. Which I was thinking of using to replace the missing metal clip on my bayonet to secure it to the etool cover. I also bought a bandage and a Davis belt from Trademe.

I repainted the blade on my 76 dated etool as it was very badly rusted and had very little paint left on it. It at least will be preserved and should not suffer anymore deterioration with rust. I am tempted to go and dig the garden with it though to get a few scratches on it to match the handle.



Hollander made belt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.