I dug out some old church ruins I built when I thought that I would be playing 40k, but that never happened so they have been gathering dust for years. I added some tufts from GW and then some Gale Force Nine snow. I experimented with the snow as there were no instructions that I could find as to how to apply it. I ended up mixing it with some cheap white poster paint and just laid it on some white paint that I had put down just before hand. Some places I did not bother as I had some left over so just plonked it on which seemed to look ok. I now just remembered that I had intended to use some wet look paint from AK Interactive which I might do later.
I have also just finished the Necromancers Warband. I was going for an evil twisted look and think that the figures look ok but just a little bit dark. I might have another go at photographing them later on as in game shots tend to look better.