Saturday, 18 March 2017

Weathered trucks and finished crews.

I have weathered the trucks but have not put any markings on them yet. I have just bought a new printer and am trying to make some slogans to go on the trucks but have not found any decal sheet stock locally.

My camera decided to go on the blink and from reading on the net seems to suggest that a ribbon cable has become faulty. A $2 Dollar part requiring major surgery to repair. As I am an electronics tech I will try and repair it myself at some stage. The problem is that I cannot use all the zoom function and some of the photos were a bit out of focus. The other issue I am having is all the photos below have been edited, and are showing as being edited in iPhoto but my iMac is loading some unedited photos to my Blog.
















I also finished the dismounted crew. The MP's have heads supplied by Warlord and the figures with M14's are going to be used as dismounted Drivers. The two seated figures were meant to be riding shotgun in the Gun Trucks but I decided that is was pointless fitting them as you can hardly see the drivers.






I also weathered the Mutt but then forgot to seal it. I am in the process of doing this in between writing this.







No comments:

Post a Comment