Monday 5 August 2013

Call To Arms 2013

We had a great weekend and played five games of my Robin Hood game.

I thought I'd do my first post on the convention first and then go into detail of my game.
Some real nice games were put on and I must sat that FOW has really gotten pretty since I stopped playing it. Although I did not take any photos of it since I might get interested again.

My shopping list comprised of; Skirmish Sangin Rules and NZ Army figures, IHMN Rules and Black Dragon Tong, mixed bag of Zombies and Ghouls. Not bad although I did not really need to buy anything as I have enough lead to keep me going for years. Oh and also discussed doing Zulu Wars so ordered some figures from Black Tree when I got home on Sunday.

Had a great position for the table, right by the door.


Since I had no furniture for this section I decided it needed something.
 Well at least it got a few laughs.

Skirmish Sangin.



Mate Rays WW2 Skirmish Sangin.


Really nice Bolt Action Spanish Civil War.



Real nice 40k terrain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.