Saturday 21 December 2013

Merry Christmas

It looks like I wont be finishing anything off this weekend so I thought I'd wish everyone a Merry Christmas and say thank you for looking at the Blog.



Right now I am trying to base up some Mounted Merry Men who have been painted but don't have their shields attached or proper bases. I have made the bases out of plastic card and have undercoated them, but have to clean the house today as the folks are coming around Christmas Day. I may not do anything more on this till after Xmas Day as I am also working this week.

I have been chatting with mate Tyrone about doing an African ImagiNation project in 20mm loosely based on the Crisis in Congo in the sixties. In my mind I am calling the nation Pomgolia, ANZAC's will get the joke hopefully. I am planning to get some French Paras from Indo China and will use some left over WW2 Tanks that do not really fit into my WW2 armies. I also have lots of terrain that may need a slight mod to fit so it will be a cheap project (how many times have I said that?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.