Saturday 14 December 2013

Another Mega Blocks Black Pearl.

I have had some success bidding on a few items on Trademe (New Zealand only trading site).

I first won Legends of The High Seas in excellent condition for a good price. I have been searching for this a couple of years. Turns out I bought it from a Club mate but did not know until I won.

I then won a Playmobile Pirate ship which I had watched for a few auctions going unsold, but decided to get it even though I thought the price was too high. I was not sure of the scale but had seen one being converted on a Blog post somewhere. Same price as LoTHS actually so I don't know why I held back now.

I have just won a complete Mega Blocks Black Pearl for NZ $35. It seems complete as far as I can tell so am very happy. This will be made into the Black Pearl Pirate Ship.

The cost for the four Ships is about $150 NZ plus the cost of converting them which is much cheaper than buying four resin Ships which would be much smaller vessels.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.