Monday 10 June 2013

Vietnam Terrain.

Since I have to clear my table to play Robin Hood, I thought I would take some photos of the terrain I have been working on for a Vietnam Demo I want to do next year. I have a Platoon of figures done for both sides already and most of the terrain so I could start playing games soon. The idea is to use three 6x4 tables and work my way up having objectives to take on the way. It should be fun and not likely to go to plan. This is the final table which I want to record so I can recreate later on.





One of the photos that I am using for inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.