Thursday 19 September 2013

Talk like a Pirate Day.

A few years ago a friend of mine organized a club game on "Talk like a Pirate Day" and also ran it again the following year. He has since left the country and it has not happened since as I guess he had the only other Pirates. I made this Pirate ship in a couple of days so please excuse the roughness of it. The Pirates were made from GW plastic figures. Also please excuse the photography as the photos were taken in my spare room which has energy saving lightbulbs.

I have a pile of Foundry Pirates in my Lead pile which I intend to get around to painting soon. I also have a toy Pirate ship which is missing a few parts that I will have to scratch build replacement parts for. Luckily I have a pile of painted Palm trees and some Ngoni which I want to paint as Cannibals.

Maybe I will run a club game on "Talk like a Pirate Day" one day?








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.