Saturday, 14 May 2016

M113 work in progress

Since it is taking so long to make any progress on my M113's I thought I'd share some WIP photos.

 I have found it really tricky to assemble the shields, guns and Commanders before painting which means I have to pre-paint each assembly prior to fitting. I have not found a paint colour that I am happy to hand paint that matches the Tamiya Olive Drab spray cans that I plan on using. This means its just taking ages to make any progress.
I have almost finished the figures that fit into the hatches and tub but cannot really start on the riders until everything else is assembled. I intend adding a bit more clutter by way of spare equipment scattered around on the vehicles. I forgot to install the radio operator into the M577 before I sealed it up but hope to slip him in later. I should have taken a photo of the painted interior also.

1 comment:

  1. And then I ran out of paint on the first pass. Hope the Model shop has some in stock next week.


Since an influx of spam keeps appearing here I now have to moderate comments. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators. However I still cannot reply to comments for some reason so hope you don't think I am being rude.