Sunday 22 December 2019

Cyber Punk Terrain - Utility Walkway

I think I may have mentioned that this was originally made with Necromunda in mind, but I decided to use it for my Future Wars collection. I have been doing some reading about Judge Dredd and really like the backstory on that. My Future Wars collection started as a German based theme with my Copplestone Police. I now see this Terrain as part of the services required for one of the large Habitation Blocks. Not everything can be built underground so this one is above ground. The reason for the large Hazard strips is that the pipes are filled with Toxic or other unpleasant waste matter. It would be unwise for a flying vehicle to crash into them.

I have used posters I found on the Cyber Punk Facebook page and some other places on the net to decorate the structure as it looks a bit bland otherwise. The Towers are made from Pringles Tubes, the pipes are some plastic tube I found somewhere, and the walkways are some recycled parts with Granny Grate. there are still plenty of unpainted items to paint. I will tackle doing the Water Blasters next once I finish the building I bought two weeks ago. 











4 comments:

  1. Very inspiring. Looks like it will be a blast to play on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for both of your comments,. I have now managed to resolve the issue where I could not reply to comments on my Blog.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.