Monday 6 September 2021

Red Vectors Bunker

Oh dear I seem to neglected my Blog. I discovered that Twitter is really easy to post using photos taken directly from my iPhone, without messing around with my old camera it is so much easier. I will continue to Blog as I find it is a really useful tool for recording my Hobby and easy to go back and look things up. Twitter seems to be rather difficult in that respect, or maybe I just have not worked it out yet?

I needed to order some MDF bases for my DBMM Army and saw a couple of cheap bunkers on Mini Bits site so ordered one small and one large for WW2. However when they turned up they seemed to be better suited to 40k. I assembled the large one and then once dry I sawed the front off and rebuilt the Embrasures.  I then covered the MDF with some Hobby Basswood and also covered the roof in green foam. One side is designed to hold an AT Gun, in this case a Soviet 76mm and the other side a Wargames Foundry LMG on AA mount. The other Bunker will be getting a Black Tree Design HMG. 


I'm really pleased how well this turned out. I have had plenty of time to work on it as we have been on Lockdown although I have had to work part time.






I will take more photos once I have painted the crew figures and made the other Bunker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.