Friday 30 May 2014

Houses for Sale

I thought I'd advertise a few items on my Blog and see what happens.
I am in New Zealand so its likely only locals would be interested in my items as the postage would be high on some of the resin bits. I will give this a try and then either take them to a local Con or put them on Trademe (similar to Ebay).

First up some really old Battlefront Buildings plus a couple of others.

A mate who plays and organises FOW comps suggested a price of NZ$30 each. I thought that was too low as some of these are quite hefty and I feel have more character than items now available.
About half are Russian buildings and the rest are for Europe.


Plastic Railway building





Scratch built.




Not quite finished
Not quite finished 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.