Monday 12 May 2014

Pulp Alley - Test game.

Last weekend we had a chance to play around with the Pulp Alley Rules.
We are planning on putting on a Demo game at the Wellington Warlords, Call to Arms Wargaming Convention. I took a few photos of some terrain I had thrown together for the occasion.
I like the rules which flow well, but of course we had a few questions which we seem to have sorted out by reading in more depth and by also looking at the Forum.









The table as first set out. I added some more greenery and reset the pier after Googling images of the Nile.


I also took a couple of photos of some WIP's. The plaster bits are Dioramas to fit inside the Cavern. The boat is a long delayed build which I started the same time as the Armed Trawler.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely setup you got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set up. I hope to get a game of Pulp Alley in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whotta GREAT Table!!

    Hope you had fun!!

    BGR

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.