Friday 22 February 2013

ValleyCon 2010

A Demo game of Sharp Practice that we had put on at ValleyCon 2010. We had also run it at Call to Arms in August 2009 which Ray has posted a very good report on his Blog. Unfortunately I only took photos at ValleyCon. http://rayswargamesroom.blogspot.co.nz/2010/08/sharp-practice-fondlers-pirate.html
The Marines, Sailors and boats were mine. Unfortunately the Barbary Pirates seem to have gone un-photograped.
The Boats were not properly finished till a few weeks later. The land forces and most of the buildings were by Ray.
Fellatio Lawnmower leads a storming party against the Fort.


We had loads of fun with this Rocket equipped boat.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.