Saturday 2 November 2013

Cu Chi Tunnels

During my recent trip to Vietnam we visited the Cu Chi tunnels (pronounced Coo Chi according to our guide). The visit was rather rushed as we arrived late in the afternoon leaving us very little time to fire any weapons. I have owned several guns so was not really worried about it. I was also squeezed into the middle of a Chinese tour party when going under ground which was very claustrophobic, so I exited the first available hole. You could not really see much other than mud walls so I didn't feel like I missed out on anything.

I think the best advice I could give is make sure you allow plenty of time when visiting here so you can get to do everything.




Ventilation hole in Termite mound.

Trench.




Termite mound.


US manned Tank (according to guide)


















Sandals made from old tires.













I prefer this type of Tunnel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.