Sunday 7 September 2014

Renegade WW1 Late War British HMG

I really like Renegade figures and keep kicking myself for not buying an Army of Germans and British figures before they halted production. I hope this is only temporary as I have renewed my interest in Late WW1.

Years ago we used to play Contemptible Little Armies so I bought about 30 Germans and a British HMG second hand at a convention. The Germans were painted as Turk Assault troops and the British HMG was mounted on a truck for my Dinosaur Hunters. I think I only played one game with the Dinosaur Hunters so have decided to repaint the HMG and Crew for the Western Front.

I will add static grass and tufts when I paint a few more Brits.
I am really pleased with the result already.




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, they are a delight to paint with easy details to pick out.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.