Saturday 22 September 2018

AZW British unit status markers and other figures.

I really liked painting these figures. They are a mixed bunch mainly from Casting Room with one Perry Naval Officer and some Black Tree figures.

There are eight bases containing status dice for stress and death. The figure with the Black Dice I am thinking of using for tracking ammo if thats ever written into a scenario. He could be used the same as the other bases but think I should have enough of those already.



The mounted figure is meant to be the mounted Naval Officer who acted as an Observer in the movie Zulu Dawn. The Staff Officer in meant to be the Staff Officer from the same Movie. He had a head swap with the Cavalry casualty figure. He is going to go into the Staff Wagon, hence the plain base.



He looks like he's shouting "You there, put that down. You'll have some-ones eye out". 
In best Monty Python fashion.


The casualty treatment diorama is just a bit of table filler like the two figures with the range markers. I am thinking of putting a dice with the casualty base now to keep track of turns. Hmm why didn't I think of that before? I keep thinking of the Cook as the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Oh bugger this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.