Saturday 20 October 2018

Battle for Berlin- Tank Hunters and Characters

My Tank Hunter Squad comprises of a Junior Leader and four Hunters armed with Panzerfausts. They are a mix of Warlord and Great Escape Games figures. I did not organise the photos very well but you should be able to pick these out from the photographs. 

The Characters are more Command types plus a Scientist. He is an Artisan figure armed with a Luger but I also gave hime an MP40. I did not want to give him a white coat so copied the colour of my old Dust Coat I had when I was a trainee Technician with the Post Office. The SS officer in the Leather Coat comes from TAG and was a freebie. The old wounded Officer is from the Warlord Last Levy set. The familiar looking fellow with the little moustache is a conversion using a Bolt Action figure with a WestWind head and some Greenstuff. He also got a Pistol. I call him "The Dishevelled Dictator" who is trying to make his escape.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.