Thursday 27 December 2018

Arbites

Since I have not come up with a concept for an Esher Gang yet (plastic or metal) I thought I'd put some paint on some old figures I've had laying around for years in the form of an Arbites Squad. Using the Venator rules which I found on the net. I found out about the White Dwarf version too late to buy. 

The squad comes from Urban Mammoth and is a Vasa Suppressor Riot Control Team. I did not use the Team leader as I thought he could be used as a Brat should I feel the need to paint some up. I converted one figure to be a Sergeant with the addition of a Bolter from a Space Marine set. All Vasa markings had to be cleaned off the front of the helmets and the round shields. The Long shields came from the Foundry Street Violence SWAT teams. I think I need to add something else to the shields, maybe some Battenberg hi-vis blocks? The leader is a Mordian Guard Lieutenant and last but not least is an Assassin which I painted up over ten years ago to go with my SOB Army. I touched up some of his equipment to match the others and used some left over paint from the Leader to improve the body suit. I left the Urban Camouflage on his weapons and helmet as I still like them that way. I tried to make the battons look like they are glowing with some use of blue ink. I have not come up with a way of differentiating between the ranks which I would need in a campaign.

If I don't use these for Necromunda then I can still use them in my Future Wars collection.




1 comment:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.