Monday 11 May 2020

US76mm AT Guns

There is quite a tale behind the purchase of these guns. 
I wanted a 76mm AT Gun as I was planning to enter a Bolt Action Competition with my US Winter themed Troops. However I decided that the paint jobs were not up to it and entered with some Late War Germans instead, and ordered the Gun anyway. What turned up was a Gun crewed by summer equiped troops. I complained to the local supplier who asked for photos etc. They were informed by Warlord that they cannot supply the correct troops and refunded my money. About a month later another Gun turned up from Warlord for free with the correct crew! So now I had two guns with a Summer crew and a Winter Crew. Some time later I downloaded the Old Hickory PDF from TooFatLardies and found that I could use these two guns and the two old Black Tree Design 57mm I already had. Only I needed more Crew figures. Two sets of Artizan Winter Gun crew were ordered to which I added the four figures from a Warlord Gun and then the Summer Crew were added to the 57's with a couple of BAR Gunners from Crusader Miniatures to make up the numbers.








1 comment:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.