Friday 24 April 2020

Chain of Command Jump off points

The resin Chain of Command "Jump off Points" I bought when I ordered the rules consist of two British and two German items. I also wanted some American markers as well so I had a look around to see what I had in my spares boxes. I had a set of resin crates and three oil drums which just needed a couple of bits adding to them to match the style of the others. I even managed to make the same mistake with the Jerry Cans and gave them German styled ones. The German bases have US style cans. The Tarp was made out of some Lead sheet.





3 comments:

  1. Lovely work. I always find I can never have too many jump off points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul, I have another couple coming as it looks like I need three a side to play Big CoC.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.