Saturday 20 February 2021

Christmas Holiday Challenge Completed.

Well the Challenge is completed due to time constraints, but neither Army is Complete.

I am quite pleased with my effort and am waiting to see Tyrones figures. I only managed to paint a HQ Squad with a Kommissar, one squad plus the two vehicles I had started earlier. The two Copplestone figures had some changes to make them compatible with the others. The vehicles had been modified about a decade ago when modifications had rules, I am not sure if there are any these days?

HQ Squad.


Squad one.


Leman Russ.



Chimera.



Copplestone figures.


Army shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.