Saturday 27 February 2021

I have been slack with posting.

During the past couple of months I have done plenty of hobby work but have not really completed much.

I prefer to assemble during the day and paint at night so with Holidays etc I seem to flit from one project to another. Photographed below are a Water Cart for AZW , a Chariot and wagon for my DBMM Ancient Britons, a Panzer II for Crete, and a Blitzkrieg Tiger and Panther for Chain of Command. I also did some work on my Cyber Punk layout but have not taken any photos yet.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.