Friday 9 April 2021

Panzer II

 I bought this Warlord Panzer II last year during lockdown in a Panic buy. A year later I still have plenty of things to paint and fortunately(?), only spent three weeks at home and then still had to do online training for work. I also spent four weeks locked away in a workshop for work so didn't have that much extra time to spend on my hobby. The idea was to use this Tank for Crete but once I did some research found that it was the wrong Mark for Crete and seemed out of scale (too large) for use with my 38T's which I use for France. So it got put aside for 6 months. Later on I decide to convert the copula and use it anyway. The Hull is not the correct configuration but will live with it. I used some 1/76th scale decals and hand painted the Devils head unit symbol. The markings are for the first of the two tanks landed on Crete but should have been on the hull side rather than turret.





1 comment:

  1. Very nice, the early war Feldgrau is a nice look

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.