Saturday 15 November 2014

Games room, waiting for the windows.

Well its been over a week since I reported about progress on my room. It has been half cladded as I am waiting on the windows. The iron roof has also been fitted but am waiting for the flashing to finish it off. There has been a bit of a delay as the building started a week after we got consent which was too fast for the window people to fit me into their busy schedule. Things should start moving again next week.




My Girlfriend has started to take over my old room and should be fully moved in by next weekend.


3 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.