Saturday 12 September 2015

Frostgrave WIP

I made a start on a Necromancers party and thought I'd take some photos before I do any sealing. The reason for doing this is I usually paint figures a bit on the dark side and sealing makes the figures even darker. I had the reaper figures (GW and Black Tree) in stock and wanted to use them for something similar for a Pulp setting but then Frostgrave came along.

The party consists of a Necromancer and his apprentice, an Archer, Treasure Hunter, three Infantrymen and a thief. I think my eyes are getting a bit weaker as I am having a problem painting the eyes and skin-tones as to how I envisioned them.





I am fairly happy as to the look of them but may need to highlight a bit more once the sealing has been done.

I have also started on a building which I had in mind for my Robin Hood Project but never got around to doing. It may be a bit too Fantasy for that though. The idea being that from one direction the building looks intact but from another it looks wrecked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.