Finally finished my 2nd unit of British Infantry for AZW. As mentioned in an earlier post I delayed finishing these as I did not like the two static figures in the marching unit. I have now based these two figures as a Command unit and have replaced them with ones from Casting Room. I like the casting room figures as they work well with Black Tree. (well some of them do) There are issues with feet looking like blobs with absolutely no detail on them, and the officers lower tunic was really rough and looked like something had been scraped off just prior to casting. I am not sure what instrument the other figure is using as it looks too big to be a bugle and more like a Trumpet. However they have painted up quite well. I have included a few close up photos so you can see for yourself if you like them. The Chaplain figure is from Black Tree Design.
Edit, looking at the post I have just realised that I did not paint the braid on the Officers Cuffs correctly.