Saturday 24 March 2018

Auxiliary Cavalry

Finally finished this unit as it had to be pushed aside so I could paint some Command figures for a Demo game. I would have liked to have these done in time as well but sadly that did not happen. I bought these figures from Warlord and Empress and ended up with a funny mix of figures. The Unit is composed of Natal Mounted Police, Buffalo Border Guard and Newcastle Mounted Rifles, with the Command being from The Natal Carbineers.

I can't help but feel that this is a lot of work to get seven figures on the table, six of whom can fire. I painted eight dismounted Troopers as they could all be used in a Rorkes Drift scenario. I do like them though.













3 comments:

  1. Top notch figures, well done Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what
    georgeous work and those bases are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I was worried that the seal would kill the high-lighting but it seems to have worked out ok.

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.