Saturday 30 March 2019

Italeri Puma

I finally finished my Puma. I had been thinking I should go all out and do some chipping and scratches on the paintwork but feel that I want it to look fairly new and looked after. The markings are taken from what I think was a 1SS Puma, although going back to the reference I am not so sure now. The numbers are a bit too large for my taste which came with the kit, and its too late to change them now. Not seen in the photos are the two front and rear wheels which I filled with Greenstuff which improved the look and which also added some much needed weight. I also added some weight to the interior using Greenstuff and leftover bits of lead casting. Yesterday I did the lightest possible pass with DullCoat but it still looks a bit glossy. Maybe I should have left it a week before taking photos?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.