Friday 3 May 2019

Characters, Sentries and Quartermasters.

I needed a few figures to fill out my encampment and also wanted smaller based Command figures if I am to play Rorkes Drift. The figures are a mixture of Empress, Casting Room, Black Tree and one Foundry figure. They mix quite well despite the different sculpt styles.

First up a Foundry Darkest Africa Explorer with some Casting Room figures.



Black Tree Design Quartermasters.



Casting Room characters.



Empress characters.



Comparison shots of Empress verses Casting Room versions of Lt Bromhead and Sgt Bourne. I gave the Casting Room Bromhead a new head, in case you were wondering. It would be interesting to see how the Historical version Perries fit in size wise. Much closer to Black Tree Designs height but thinner I'd imagine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.