Saturday 15 August 2020

John Shaw

 John Shaw is a Spammer.


He keeps attempting to post links on my page and I keep marking them as Spam. I hope that he finds a useful hobby soon as he is wasting his time.


I do wonder as to his mental ability as he does not seem to get the message.


I do wonder if John Shaw is his actual name? It is most likely an assumed name and he works out of some Third World Spam Factory conning little old ladies out of their life savings.


John Shaw will most likely try and Spam this post as well just out of ignorance.


Really the world does not need people like John Shaw around.


Sorry if you came here expecting an interesting post rather than me musing about John Shaw. I do have a post that I have been thinking about doing but have been tied up with trying to paint twelve Ancient British Chariots and it is taking a rather long time as I want to do an outstanding job of them as they will be the centre piece of the Army I am assembling.

Now if John Shaw wants to write and tell me that I have written the above paragraph wrong, then that might be a useful contribution that he could make for the first time in his life.

Good wishes to everyone in this difficult time (except for John Shaw of course).

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My sympathies. I wish I could find a way of Blocking him completely other than turning comments off.

      Delete
  2. My sympathies. I had to switch to moderated comments due to repeated spamming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he started after I went to moderated comments, sadly.

      Delete
  3. I also have the same user frequently trying to pollute Scrivsland. I think he is more spam farm than 'user' though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that he is a spammer rather than a hobbyist. He does try and write a meaningful post though.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.