Monday 31 August 2020

So whats on the Work Bench?

 Its been awhile since I have posted anything Wargames related on the Blog, this is a bit of a catch up.

Blogger has changed since I last posted some photos and I'd like to say that the new interface sucks. It could also be due a compatability issue with my old iMac which is starting to show its age?


First up some sandbag emplacements which are a mix of bought and scratch built items. I made these especially to fit in front of AT guns so had to lower a couple of them. They are on my Wargames table at the moment but I have not had a chance to use them in a game.






Next up are the twelve Ancient British Chariots that I am working on. Six are from Victrix and the other six are from Renegade. The Renegade horses were like Cart horses which seemed completely out of place so I used them for my Robin Hood project. I replaced them with three sets of horses from Foundry and three from Wargames Factory. Maybe I should have used the LoTR Horses I have as they would have matched the Victrix horses better? They have been stuck to their bases an hour ago so too late now.






The Victrix Chariots are at the back with the Renegade at the front.






I had a conversation with a friend about doing Crete as I have some of the old Foundry German Paras. I also wanted some Gebergjagers. I found some from Black Tree but knew they would be larger than my Paras so decided to use some Perry Afrika Korp instead. These are really slim but quite nice and lend themselves well to conversions. The metal figure is an old West Wind figure.


Also on the work bench are my Future War Police figures. I have had little time to work on them but have managed a single coat of Dark Blue.  I think I have a colour scheme worked out which is partly inspired by Judge Dredd and some Cyber Punk schemes I found on the Internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.