Monday 21 September 2020

Celtic Chariots A B C

I have finished the first batch of 12 Celtic Chariots, well 99% done. I just have to add the front pieces of the reins on the Victrix versions. The weather was so good on Sunday that I felt it was the best time to photograph them all finished or not. I will post them three at a time as otherwise it would be a huge post. I labelled them from A to L so I could keep track of the various parts before final assembly. The transfers were a real pain to start with but once I did a few I really got the hang of cutting them out and the result was worthwhile. I had two attempts to add flock to the bases as I felt that the land was not Green and Pleasant enough (my little joke). Chariot B, Boudica will be one of the Generals. These are all completely Victrix plastic parts.

Chariot A




Chariot B



Chariot C











2 comments:

  1. If a young Jesus, accompanied by Joseph of Arimathea, travelled to what is now England, it would have been a few years after, so clearly it wasn't that green and pleasant yet!
    I have to hurry my Romans...

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.