Saturday 26 September 2020

Celtic Chariots D E F

 The next three Chariots starting with the Druid. I am not sure if he is meant to represent a leader or if he acts as some kind of spiritual adviser to Boudica? He will just join with the other Chariots in my Army. I failed to mention last post that I found some of the tufts really dark and shiny. I resolved that by dry-brushing them with twice with Russian Uniform and then Middlestone both from Vallejo. Did I mention that I have another six Chariots on the way from Victrix? I was originally going to get some from Warlord but luckily in time my brother observed how large my Chariots are in comparison with his Warlord and Foundry versions.

Chariot D





Chariot E




Chariot F



This one that I am waiting for the shield transfer before I can assemble it.






1 comment:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.