Tuesday 27 October 2020

Cyber Punk Police Vehicles

Well these have been a long time on my workbench while I worked through a few ideas on how to finish them. I have taken the photos using my iPhone and feel they look a little bit washed out. They look much better on my table in the games room.

The two bikes were converted from a flying bike made for a Movie. What Movie? I cannot remember as I threw the packaging away months ago. The wheels were copied using Blue Stuff from a toy car. These were inspired by Judge Dredd in case it is not obvious. The Police figures are from West Winds Road Kill range with some Greenstuff added on the helmets. The two Cars are from Scotia Grendal with the light bars taken from some toy cars. I'd like to add some decals on them but there is not much spare surface space to work with.







3 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.