Sunday 29 November 2020

Warlord Games Ancient British Slingers

 I picked up one packet of these up locally and one from Warlord direct. The packet from Warlord came with some kind of Ancient Greek looking archer instead of a slinger! I have substituted a spare Renegade Archer from a Chariot to take the missing Slingers place.  I also found out that I had been looking at an out of date army list that I found on the internet instead of my own copy which has been in my car for months. I found that I just needed one more stand of Javelin throwers to max out the Army list. I made up two Warlord figures but used left over Victrix heads. I was surprised how well they fitted. Since taking the photos I have matted and based the figures, but not done the terrain. I had difficulty taking photos with the usual black background so used a cardboard box instead. So excuse the rather odd look.









1 comment:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.