Thursday 20 January 2022

Victrix Celtic Cavalry

I am really pleased with these Cavalry and received some favourable comments when I posted them on Twitter and Facebook a few days ago.  The one reservation I have with them is the size of the Horses. From some reading I thought that they should be pony sized like my Chariots being from the British Isles. I had some issues trying to get them to fit as they are on DBMM sized bases and wanted them to connect base to base. It was only when I took the photos that I noticed that the plain metal Helmeted riders are all in a line on the same side, and not spread around like I had planned to do.

I have some Foundry ones up next on the bench.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.