Friday 3 February 2023

A few more Celts.

A few bases of Warlord Games Celts and Victrix Chariots. 

I must confess that I am getting frustrated with this Army due to the size and complexity of the Chariots and paint jobs. I will be at about 400 points when the next batch is finished that are going through the basing process at the moment. These Warlord figures have Victrix shields and transfers.



I have bought another pack of six Chariots to do after these. Cant wait I'm so excited. Haha.





I also added a victim to this base. I learnt that this base has different stats to the other baggage bases, so wanted it to stand out. It is also longer than the others.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.