Friday 3 February 2023

Wargames Foundry German Paratroopers.

I wanted to increase the size of my German Paras as I only had two squads and not really enough for a game. Reading through various rule sets there seems to be different organisations for the squads. These are Early War Germans for operation Sea Lion. So not historical. I have painted enough figures for either one or two LMG's per squad. I may repaint the extras as Tropical versions if I can confirm the correct organisation. While I was painting these extras I updated a few of the older figures to see if it was manageable to repaint them all some time later. I tried something different with these. I added some drill to the black leather to give it a worn look. I have also undercoated some Warlord Games Mid/Late War figures which have been slightly modified for Early War.




Warlord Games recoilless Gun.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.