Friday 3 February 2023

Terraintober

 Terraintober was being talked about on Twitter so I joined in and tried to finish another building which had been done in a rush to use it in a Demo game but was never entirely finished.

This factory/station was constructed from cork tiles and has stood the test of time quite well, I decided an update was deserved. I have not finished it yet as my other half was concerned that so many models were now in the living areas of the house, but have planned to get back to it when the Dust buildings are done.


I first covered the sides in a textured wall paper and then covered that with brick paper. The texture is not as good looking as the ready made walls I've seen others use. I would get that if starting this from scratch again. I have painted some windows for the small upper windows but am still working out how to do the large windows.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.