Saturday 25 April 2015

Kit Carson Scouts.

These figures were meant to be the second section of my second US Platoon. However I thought that the hats made the figures look even smaller than they already were, and thought of using them as Kit Carson Scouts.

After I had done some research I found some photos of a bodyguard for a local election official, all dressed in ERDL camouflage suits. I then thought that these figures could fulfil both roles in different games.

The light is very bad at the moment for photography so I hope these will do. They also look very glossy in the photos which is not the case in real life.





I also finished the missing member of the first section, a medic and a Flamethrower converted from a WW2 BlackTree figure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.