Friday 1 May 2015

Revell Helicopter bodies.

The bodies have been fitted together and I have started to fill some gaps. I realise that I have made a mistake cutting the nose glass flat to match the nose. If I had left the nose glass off to fit last then I could have trimmed them to the contour of the body and then over painted the glass (by glass I mean clear plastic). Things are looking good now and I just have to fit the various external components. I have assembled one set of blades which look sturdy enough for gaming with, and are very close to the Corgi versions.




2 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.