Sunday, 21 June 2015

Helicopters are finished.

Unless I decide to go back and wash and weather them the Helicopters are now finished.

I had some trouble finding the balance point to drill a mounting hole. I now wish that I had put a tube into the body as the balance point is under the rotor just like the metal versions. I cut a very untidy hole and then tried to drill them out. After that proved unsuitable I mounted washers spaced out to get them level which also meant cutting the rear mounting brackets for the armament to make room.

One of the Hogs is quite stable while the other one tends to get a bit lopsided if not carefully positioned on its mount.

Now I just have to download "The ride of the Valkyries" for the Demo game.

Today I started to make some trees to replace the "really really" bright fish tank plants which I will post next weekend if things go well.

1 comment:

Since an influx of spam keeps appearing here I now have to moderate comments. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators. However I still cannot reply to comments for some reason so hope you don't think I am being rude.