Monday 20 April 2020

My increased production under the current Lockdown.

A friend asked me why I wasn't updating the Blog more often while we are under Lockdown?
There are really two reasons for this the first being that I am only making a slight increase in production. I am currently supposed to be working so I have to do some online training for half the day which leaves a few hours for doing some prep work, but I have also been using the time to work in the garden or other chores. I don't usually paint during the day as I prefer to do that at night. The second reason is that I prefer to leave some time between updates as they might be missed by casual viewers. 

The first week of Lockdown we were left alone and I prepped quite a few things so I don't have to do that work at night and will just paint. I have taken a few photos of items waiting their turn.

Artizan PAK40 and extra crewmen

Crusader Tank Busters

Smith Gun, 37mm AA Gun and Armadillo for Dads Army

US 76mm Guns and CoC Jump off points

US Gun Crews

Sci-Fi Cars and bike

Black Tree Design German Radio crew
French Flag Bearer conversion
French Cuirissiers
The Sci-Fi cars have been put aside as I am having trouble finding the Police light racks I put aside somewhere. I also need to convert another of the bikes so I can finish that batch.

1 comment:

  1. Does the Smith Gun blow up on a roll of 1?

    Do like the converted flag bearer.

    ReplyDelete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.