Wednesday 8 April 2020

US WW2 Reinforcements

I have been meaning for some time to add some more US Infantry with the intention of expanding my Motorised Infantry to use as Foot Infantry. These figures have been in my lead pile for years so I did not need to buy any. I also have a Platoon of Infantry in the pile to use as warmer weather equiped Troops. These Winter Troops are from Artizan which do not duplicate the other Troops I have already. (Sorry one is an old Bolt Action figure which was produced before Warlord bought them out). I was fortunate that I had written my colour choices down on an old Battlefront US Paint Set box, but did have trouble getting the Greatcoat to match as I could not work out if I had used a wash or not. Turns out I probably didn't. The flesh colour is also long out of production. The figure on the lefthand of the first picture is an original figure painted about 13 years ago. The photos makes them look much shinier and washed out than in real life.






2 comments:

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.