Wednesday 1 April 2020

Railway People

This is not my idea as I first saw this done on Lead Adventure on a Judge Dredd thread. In Reality's Edge there is mention of using crowds of Bystanders to block line of sight and hinder movement. I have only done half the figures I have collected for this as I was impatient to get them on the table to see how effective they are. I also kept forgetting to take some photos and should have posted them a lot earlier on the Blog. These are 1/48th scale railway figures bought from Ebay. The Frosting caused by Super Glue is not really visible when the figures are on the table.












4 comments:

  1. Those 1/48 Little Plastic People look very useful. I am looking forward to more about this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Civilians as cover: how Dredd-ful!

    Look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking to do just this! Is there a particular vendor you used?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot remember the vendor I used on Ebay, but do know that he was based in Austria.

      Delete

I am turning off comments for now as a certain Peter Smith has been spamming me endlessly, and it's wasting my time moderating it. I hope that does not put off genuine commentators who may want to comment later.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.